Project Spotlight: Swarovski Lighting Showroom
The new showroom design puts two distinct lighting brands, Swarovski and Schonbek, under a unified branded environment. It was important that each brand retain its distinct character yet be unified in the same space.
“The challenge of the project was to develop a showroom space that effectively showcased two distinct brands under a unified environment.” said tvsdesign Senior Associate, Matthew Hayner. “Our design team determined that the most common denominator between the brands was the faceted geometry of the crystals“.
As part of the showroom design, key design solutions and details include the following:
- A faceted design language was established that occurs throughout the space, referencing the client’s crystal expertise and providing unifying design elements.
- A striking yet neutral palette provides a dramatic backdrop for the wide variety of crystal light fixtures that are showcased through the space.
- Client manufactured architectural materials were highlighted throughout the space as key features to further support the branding of the space and showcase the breadth of crystal expertise.
- A critical design component in the space was the design of the custom ceiling clouds that showcase the client’s crystal light fixtures. Fixture displays are constantly changing in the space and the clouds were designed to support evolving display and electrical requirements.
- Custom retail display elements were designed and highlighted with color and placement. These display elements are available for customer display use across the country.
The new space highlights and supports the client’s brand identity and products and has brought new energy and increased attendance to their showroom.
“tvsdesign not only created a brilliant, multifaceted showroom that is inviting to our business partners,” said Doris Gunther, director of communications and trend for Swarovski Lighting Business, “but also a space that makes all Swarovski Lighting Business employees proud to represent our two brands in Dallas. tvsdesign translated our brands and their core values into a true 3‐D brand experience.”